Gossip Queen

2012/2/16

The Gossip News(16/2/2012)

Welcome back to Gossip Queen, I am sure that our first gossip news are coming.Let's read it together.


Our Country Music Queen Taylor Swift were in LA. Taylor put her sunglasses on,but the sunglasses didn't cover her beautiful face,do you agree?


Look!Taylor Swift new music video-Safe and Sound were posted on 14th February. Although it isn't a gossip news,but I think the swifties are very happy to see this music video. Enjoy it now!


Some news about Gossip Girl,the real Charlie Rhodes really wants to know what is Ivy Dickens doing here and being herself. But,our question is Ivy and Cece why are they living in the same house? I think I will get my answer in the next episode on Gossip Girl season 5.

                                                                                                  Enjoy this day,xoxo gossip queen.

沒有留言:

張貼留言