Gossip Queen

2012/4/25

Real Or Fake?

Follow @GossipQueen13 on twitter and send gossip to me now.

Miley Cyrus is going to be Justin Bieber?

Miley Cyrus posted this photo on her twitter,she wrote,'Was highly considering cutting my hair until I saw this...' I hope Miley won't be another Justin Bieber because Justin's hairstyle isn't satisfy to her. Seriously,Miley's hairstyles was cut on a TV programme SNL. She was pretending Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber wrote a song about Mariah Yeater?
I think the most famous liar must be Mariah Yeater. Now,Justin said he wrote a song about the young woman who tried to sue him for paternity of her child last year. I believe this song must be awesome and let Mariah Yeater to be famous forever. 

Whatever your news are real or fake,Gossip Queen always loves to know. Send your message to me now and maybe you will be famous soon,xoxo Gossip Queen.

沒有留言:

張貼留言